- Information Desk. Freshmen & Transferees: Secure information on courses, school fees and admission.
- Information Desk. Freshmen & Transferees: Submit requirements and present all accomplished forms. Fill up properly.
- Admission Desk. Freshmen & Transferees: Submit requirements and present all accomplished forms for checking. Wait for your temporary student number.
- Admission Desk. Old students: Present accomplished forms and clearance from previous semester.
- Advising. All students: Consult department head / Dean / Representative on subjects to enroll.
- Registrar. All students: Have your subjects verified.
- Assessment. Old students: Account verification & assessment of tuition fee.
- Cashier. All students: Pay assessed fee.
- Admission Desk. All students: Present official receipt to the admission officers and wait for the printed official enrolment/registration form (yellow for non-allied courses, white for allied).
- Registrar. Allied students: Have your enrollment form validated
- Supply Center. Freshmen & Transferees: Apply for school ID & physical examination.
- Supply Center. Old students: Present ID for validation.
If you have some questions please Contact Us!
Montemayor Street, Poblacion, Malasiqui, Pangasinan
(075) 6321040 | 0946-4327654
0906-2846396 | 0922-8308182
Weekdays: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 5pm